Newsletter – we apologise that there is an error on the link to our newsletter
President: Helena O’Dowd. Vice President: Niamh Gourlay (Halpenny).
Hon. Secretary: Mary Buckley (Deane). Hon. Treasurer: Claire Johns (Doyle)
Committee: Sr. Barnabas, Felicity Coll (O’Brien), Valerie Cox (Fitzpatrick), Claire Gately, Ann Harper, Emma Long, Ailbhe O’Reilly, Gay Rodgers and Elizabeth Smyth
CLICK on any heading to read full details
What Your Contributions Support
Through Past Pupils’ contributions to the Annual Raffle, Donations, Fundraising events and Membership Fees the Union has been able to give support through the Benevolent Fund to many different groups and projects.
- Past Pupils in need due to health or financial problems
- The Etafeni Playschools in Cape Town, South Africa
- A donation towards the new all-weather hockey pitch
- The convent
- The donation of the Veritas plaque at the entrance to the new school building
- Presentation of a Roll of Honour to the new school – this contains the names from the original college register from 1884-1902
- Books to the school library